- Provide for everyone to be in Sunday
Morning Bible Study AND Worship on the same campus.
- Provide more education and worship
space than we presently have.
- Provide better space than we now have.
Phase One provides
recommended room sizes:
- Preschool: 35 square feet per preschooler
- Children: 25 square feet per child
- Youth & Adults: 12-15 square feet per person
Note: Preschool rooms are larger than rooms for children; if at
some point, there are more children than preschoolers, first and
second graders can be assigned to one of the preschool rooms.
- The west wing of the education building will
double as a fellowship hall.
- It will have hotel banquet room-quality
operable walls to provide good acoustic isolation between spaces.
- Capacity: up to 325 at tables.
- Adequate storage will be provided for tables
and chairs in the fellowship area.
Advantages of Phase One...
- Rest rooms are are conveniently located near
the worship center and the educational facilities, on the same
- A covered drive-through is provided.
- Parking – More adequate and more convenient.
- State-of-the-art preschool space is provided
to attract young families to our church (with age appropriate rest
- Is designed for future growth and further
- The worship center has a center aisle.
- Baptistry located for good visibility with
convenient dressing area.
- Large, inviting foyer with welcome center to
greet guests. Obvious entrance.