- Provide for everyone to be in Sunday
Morning Bible Study AND Worship on the same campus.
- Provide more education and worship
space than we presently have.
- Provide better space than we now have.
Phase One provides
recommended room sizes:
- Preschool: 35 square feet per preschooler
- Children: 25 square feet per child
- Youth & Adults: 12-15 square feet per person
Note: The capacity numbers above do not reflect the use of the choir room. The choir room will have a partition and can double as two large classrooms. Preschool rooms are larger than rooms for children; if at
some point, there are more children than preschoolers, first and
second graders can be assigned to one of the preschool rooms.
- The west wing of the education building will
double as a fellowship hall.
- It will have hotel banquet room-quality
operable walls to provide good acoustic isolation between spaces.
- Capacity: up to 325 at tables.
- Adequate storage will be provided for tables
and chairs in the fellowship area.
Advantages of Phase One...
- Rest rooms are are conveniently located near
the worship center and the educational facilities, on the same
- A covered drive-through is provided.
- Parking – More adequate and more convenient.
- State-of-the-art preschool space is provided
to attract young families to our church (with age appropriate rest
- Is designed for future growth and further
- The worship center has a center aisle.
- Baptistry located for good visibility with
convenient dressing area.
- Large, inviting foyer with welcome center to
greet guests. Obvious entrance.
See the most recent phase one schematics in pdf format (as of November 2002):
Front and Rear Views of Phase One
Side Views of Phase One
Inside Front Worship Center
Inside Phase One Worship Center
Schematic, Worship Center
Floor Plan, All of Phase One
More Recent & More Detailed Floor Plan
If needed, you can Use the rotate button on the top right of Adobe Acrobat Viewer